Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I'm obsessed with the mess...

From time to time, fashion bloggers make some stupid posts about silly things. This is one of those posts!

I guess that all of you have got an obsession: bows, dresses, sunglasses... my obsession is socks. I can buy pairs and pairs of different socks without thinking of how many pairs I've got right now.

 My last pair of socks, an adorable Emily Temple Cute pair I bought yesterday... 
(read more)



And yesterday night, I was talking with a friend about this... et voilá! I thought it would be funny see how many cute socks I have; so I've made photos of (almost) all my cute socks, except some of them that are at my home at Algeciras... I must say that I've got like 15 more pairs (or maybe 20, I don't know) apart from what I'm showing you here, but they're not so cute at all... so, let's start! Click in the pictures to enlarge!

From left to right: Tutu Anna socks (a present from Esther!), Topshop and Claire's... over knee!
Ankle socks from Claire's, H&M and Calzedonia. 
Pink section: Secret Shop socks, Baby, the Stars Shine Bright and Oysho, with little hearts (I love them!)
White with cute things: with flowers from Calzedonia, with black roses and crosses from Moi-Même-Moitié, with a panda from Putumayo and with rabbits and hearts, from Chocomint. 
Black stripes with random colours: dark pink (a present from Laia); light pink and blue (Claire's), purple (Calzedonia) and orange (Claire's too). 
Stripes with cute things: skulls and crowns (Alice and the Pirates), french cards (Claire's) and ribbons and candies (Leg Avenue). 
Black cute ones: with a rose jail and with the Alice and the Pirates logo (both from that brand), ballerina socks (Bodyline), with the white rabbit (The Macmillan Alice) and with a skull (Putumayo). 
More black, all from Calzedonia!
Black and white, with musical notes (off-brand bought at Camden Town, London) and small squares from Bodyline. 
I call these my "Harry Potter's socks"; I don't remember where I bought them but they're so Griffindor and Slytherin!
More short socks: the red ones are from Oysho and I think that the other ones are from Topshop... I can't remember, so many socks!!
My yellow over knee socks with stars, off-brand. 
Ant the other acquisition from yesterday, an adorable pair of ankle socks from Calzedonia. 

So you, what's your obsession?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar