Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Cocktail Hour

During the fall and winter, it's really hard to find appropriate things to wear to dressier functions that will keep you somewhat warm, but also make a statement. I haven't been to Forever21's website in quite some time, and I have to say I was pleased to see some great things! I am loving this fancy brocade skirt. It is so versatile because you could dress it down with a simple black cardigan and flats for a more casual dinner party, or you could dress it up with tights and a black turtleneck or halter top for a dressier affair such as a holiday cocktail party!I'm often very skeptical about order off of F21's website because most of the time, I think you have to see the things in person to feel the quality and try the size on, but I think I'm going to go ahead and make this purchase! It seems like the perfect thing to wear for thanksgiving dinner! What are your thoughts on Forever 21 clothing?

Have an amazing day!
Yours,
sCe

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar