Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Am I Stalking you Properly?

Seriously. Sort of :)

I have a few followers whose photos don't link to their blogs or websites. A few of these fine folks I can link to if they leave a comment. I have no idea why I can link to things from the name, but not link to things from the photo. *sigh* I do wonder sometimes how Blogger really feels about me.

I think I have most or all of your blogs on my blog roll. That's what I use to check out your blogs, so if I don't have you on my list, PLEASE let me know.

I'm also on Twitter as @jemifraser. Maybe not the most exciting @name in the Twitterverse, but I'm usually easy to find :) If we haven't linked up on there, please leave me your Twitty name. I'm not the most consistent Tweeter (Twit???) in the T'verse, but I do tend to pop on for a little bit most days.

I have a few more thank yous to catch up on.

VR Barkowski awarded me the Stylish Blogger Award. Love the graphic on this one! Makes me feel under-dressed in my comfy pjs & no socks.

Nicole Ducleroir at One Significant Moment at a Time and Shelley Sly at Stories in the Ordinary both awarded me the Awesome Sauce Award. Makes me want to go whip up a pot full of awesome!

If you haven't checked out these ladies and their wonderful blogs, do it as soon as you can. Hurry! The longer you wait, the more you're missing!

I wanted to do the whole Carbon-Neutral Blog thing on Earth Day, but without a computer, it was too hard. So as of now, I'm fulfilling the conditions. I chose the pretty pink leaf because it matches the blog :) Please check out this link to find out how to make your blog carbon neutral. These nice folks will plant a tree in order to combat the energy required to run your blog. We also planted several trees here on Earth Day. Hopefully you managed to do your thing to make this planet a little better and a little brighter. It's so important to make every effort we can. We have to make up for all of the destruction our species has caused. Education is the key - the more we know, the more we can do.

So, can you tell I'm in catch-up mode? That was a pretty eclectic blog post :) Don't forget to check the blog roll to see how my stalking is coming along! :) The easiest way to do this is to use the Edit button on your tool bar. Click on the Find on This Page link - then type in your blog name. If you don't show up, please let me know!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar