Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

window display

I saw a pretty filigree sleigh over at Kelley's a few days ago and immediately wanted one, so asked where she'd bought it.
The answer? The Reject Shop.
I love that place, so the very next morning I hopped on a bus and went to get one.
In gold of course, because that's my theme this year.

Here it is on my window sill >>>


I was going to fill it with gold baubles, but spotted a package of coloured baubles with gold glitter designs, they look perfect in the sleigh.

Another view.   It's pretty isn't it?


And now for something different  >>>>


Is it just me? Or does this traffic policeman look like he's dancing through the intersection?

He was directing the traffic flow on the day of the Toy Run and doing a fabulous job too!

He never hesitated when deciding which lane of cars to stop or let go through, everyone was smoothly sent on their way.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar