Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Colourpop order...Cyber Monday Order. LOL!

This posts has been way over due. But, my cousin and I made an order Colorpop and got some Ultra Matte Liquid Lips and Lippie Stixs on Cyber Monday when they had a 20% off deal. It was madness trying to get this order in. The deal was so good the website kept crashing. They even had to extend it to Tuesday. My cousin Geri tried ordering at night but she had no luck. She tried about 3 times and nothing. But, I waited it out till almost 1am NYC time and my order finally went through. I purchased a ton for me and my cousin. Until my order went through I was not gonna sleep. Perseverance paid off!!! The shipping was really fast. Less than a week and my order was here. I was so excited to try these out and the packaging was just adorable. Star Wars was just coming out that weekend so I thought that was such a cute reference for the card. 
 
 
Since everything was 20% the ultra matte liquid lipsticks were only $4.80 and the lippie stixs were $4. It was such a great deal we could not pass it up. Originally its $6 and $5 respectively, so it was still a good deal no matter what. This order definitely was one of those things youtube made me buy. We tried to control ourselves and had to keep going back on the website and youtube videos to see all the swatches. All the colors are so pretty. My cousin and I have similar taste so we ended up picking up similar shades.
 
But the shades that I had were : 
Ultra Matte Liquid lipstick-Stingraye
Lippie Stix- Peppermint (Matte), Grunge (Matte), Lumiere (Matte)
 
 

My cousin got the shades :
Ultra Matte Liquid lipsticks - Avenue, Solow, Trap, Beeper and Tulle
Lippie Stix - Lumiere (Matte), Tootsi (Matte), Bichette (Matte), Skimpy(Glossy)  

 
swatched by my 6 year old niece: bichette, tootsi, skimpy and lumiere



swatched by my 6 year old niece : avenue, tulle, trap, beeper and solow

So even though the colors look very similar in the tube, it swatches quite differently as you can see. The color payout is amazing. One swipe and you are good to go. These are drying so please exfoliate and use lip balm before you put these on. But, they smell yummy and go on so easily. They also last all day.

Have you tried colourpop before? What's your favorite shade? Comment down below. 

- d.Rodriguez 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar