Holly crap is it hot out there . Miggs and I have been in the best part of the day ! We went for our walk early this morning and even then it was muggy and getting hot !
And this is in the shade ? WOW ! They say the humidex is making it feel well over 100 !
I filled the birds fountain bath this morning with fresh cold water and added ice to it then put up my garden umbrella which really is a beach umbrella lol to keep the water cool for them !
No way am I going out there so I took the photos from inside the kitchen as earlier I walked out for a bit and felt like I hit a brick wall it was so hot and steamy out . We have lots of big trees in and around the property but with no breeze it is still stifling !
So this is what we are doing today indoors in the cool !
Ok this is what Miggs is doing indoors lol ! I just finished my house work and now am having a cool drink and relaxing . No rain in sight for a while so at sun set I will be watering my gardens fighting off the deer fly’s buzzing around me looking for some fresh meat to bite into and as I wave one arm around keeping them at bay and the hose in the other watering my gardens tripping over either the hose or my crocs looking like a complete nut job all at the same time lol !
Oh the joys of living in a country valley village !
Honesty ? I wouldn’t have it any other way !
Until next time have a good day and stay cool and careful in this heat wave we are all having !
Thanks for popping by !
Country Gal

0 Yorumlar