I always love photos of bands playing at the fabulous Tomorrowland Stage! In this case we have "The Better Half" (circa August 1972), which appears to have been a quintet - four guys and a gal. Normally the woman was the singer, and if you were lucky she rocked a tambourine, but this one is playing a baritone saxophone! Which makes her extra super cool. I think I'm in love.
Down on the dance floor, some kids have a front-row seat, while some of the Seven Dwarfs slam in the mosh pit in the most disgraceful way possible. Oi! Oi! Oi!
In the background, the lovely Carousel of Progress building, in shades of blue and white.
There's no band in this picture (from September, 1974) but we do get a good look at the swirling, psyechedelic design on the terrazzo floor. The guy to the right is suitably impressed. "Far out, man. I'm going to grow my hair and stop bathing". In the distance, the "Flight to the Moon", with some covert Peoplemover action as well.

0 Yorumlar