Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ruth Bader Ginsberg


This has not been a good time for progressive icons. In the space of eleven months we’ve lost Elijah Cummings, John Lewis and - only yesterday - Ruth Bader Ginsberg. She's gone, and I’m afraid she won't be coming back. With her vote being the only solid liberal one on that court, her loss is irreparable. I cannot believe that our luck has gotten this bad.  

This posting has to be aborted. The people who run Blogger.com have developed a new posting format that is next-to-impossible to use. Why on earth would they switch to this new and terrible format when their old one was so easy to use? I've cracked the code. When I went to their "Help" forum and tried to send them a message with my complaint. I was switched to a page that informed me that I could talk to a tech representative for five dollars. Obviously they are being bombarded with complaints at this time. I refuse to take the bait.

Tom Degan

Goshen, NY 

 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar