Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Prince's Island

Last night Toby and I went to the Eau Claire Market to eat and look around. We ate at a place called Barley Mill Eatery and Pub. This is Toby doing his best pirate impression. It is amazing, but we saw a Texas Aggie there. Hadn't seen any t-sips - must be embarrassed to wear the orange and white.

After nachos and beer, we went for a walk over to Prince's Island. It is a small island in the Bow River with walking paths and park areas. The flowers hanging from these lightposts are beautiful. There were flower gardens everywhere - I was impressed considering I can't keep any plants alive for long. It was very nice to have such a beautiful park in the middle of city. The walking paths follow the river - much nicer than walking on busy streets. Calgary is a very modern, beautiful city, but I sure like the peace of the river and parks. Although there were quite a few people out walking, biking, rollerblading, etc, it was not crowded. It made for a nice evening.










Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar