Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

"K" is for Kids' artwork...


A to Z Challenge:
ABC's of My Life~

…I love the pictures that kids draw and I have an entire box filled with masterpieces created by my students beginning with twenty-eight years ago.


Just last week I was given a work of art produced by a student. She made the effort to make it spectacular! Each time I walked by she would cover it with her arm, catch my eye and giggle. Her labor touched my heart, as did the final creation.

There are others just as unique and special. I selected these three given that each included images of me; did you ever wonder your reflection through the eyes of a child? It’s truly enlightening!

Perhaps I needed to be enchanted this day!

I am the taller person and of course, I have my little skirt on
and fancy earrings! Ohhh La la....

Of course I'm the one in the middle and if you didn't know,
those are our legs since we are sitting on the dock.  Notice the little guy with
the fishing pole?
This picture was drawn by the little girl who wouldn't let me see her
artwork.  Of course, I changed my name to Mrs. Span~


"Children will not remember you for the material things you provided
but the feeling that you cherished them."

by Richard L. Evans

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar