It has been a long week my friends. Lots of work, lots of homework from one little boy who decided to not do his work in school and some uncomfortable doctor appointments have left me all a bit weary. Today I have taken it as easy as I can. And I thought I would think about a few highlights to my week.
A new preemie to evaluate, she is soooooo tiny, born at just 25 weeks gestation, but is now in the best care at one of my wonderful medical foster homes. She has a great chance of doing well with lots of love and therapy, too!
A compliment from the family of one of my very involved little babies, they see a difference in her critically involved posture from the therapy she is receiving. That is the best news I can hear!
A little boy who made a cake with my friend Lynda yesterday as we made a visit up to see her after school. It is a bit of a drive but well worth it even if he was out of sorts by the time we got home.
I sat by the beautiful Spring Bayou in Tarpon Springs, Florida and knit this morning while little one was at his social gardening club. It was bliss just to put a few rows onto my new sweater while listening to an audiobook.
Good behavior colors at school for Little Buddy this week, I guess he was nice but just wouldn't do his work..................sigh.
Rain, I am thankful for a beautiful rain storm this afternoon after Little Buddy got out of the pool. We have been so dry here, seems like it has been so long since we had a nice afternoon storm. My newly planted flowers that were planted last weekend have been looking very parched. I love rain, the smell, the sound, and oh my give me some thunder and I am in Heaven.
The boys have not had a good weekend. Yesterday was a visit to the vet for shots and blood work and today the groomers. They hate the car, I mean completely detest it. They shake and drool, it really is embarrassing. Then to be taken into the vets without Mom, and to be dropped off at the groomers. How much can they possibly take?
After all the trauma and drama they are home and exhausted from all they have been through. Look at those smiles, I love them to pieces. It is so quiet at my house when they are not here. Quiet and so sad!
And after a bit of knitting this morning I got in some more this afternoon while Little Buddy was in the pool. I am making another Harebell sweater. This is new yarn from Berroco called Summer Sesame. It is gorgeous and I am loving not having to worry about silk fluff everywhere like with my last sweater. I just got to the point where the sleeves have been placed on extra yarn and now I am working on the body. I love this pattern so much. This sweater will be super light weight, just perfect for Florida.
Hope you have all had a wonderful week. Stay safe my friends.









0 Yorumlar