
Ook ik doe heel graag mee met de Give away van Irma van de blog Allemaal Kleurtjes. Irma, nogmaals gefeliciteerd met je 100e volger! De foto's in het mozaik zijn bijna allemaal gemaakt in mijn tuin. Foto nummer 2 en 5 (v.b.n.b. - v.l.n.r.) zijn gemaakt in Sissinghurst Engeland
Irma from the blog Allemaal Kleurtjes is celebrating her 100 follower with a Give Away. Irma congratulations and I would love to join in! Most of the pictures I used in the mosaic were made in my garden. Two pictures (two and five) were made at Sissinghurst, England.
Enjoy your evening! Lieve groet,
Madelief
Irma from the blog Allemaal Kleurtjes is celebrating her 100 follower with a Give Away. Irma congratulations and I would love to join in! Most of the pictures I used in the mosaic were made in my garden. Two pictures (two and five) were made at Sissinghurst, England.
Enjoy your evening! Lieve groet,
Madelief

0 Yorumlar