To create this look, I used 4 Zoya shades which best matched my desired palette. Starting out with a base of Zoya Jacqueline, a beautiful ivory shade which you can see swatches of at the end of this post...
Using a sea foam sponge, I sponged a mix of Zoya Tayor and Flynn over Jacqueline to complete the background...
Finally, using Zoya Emilia I stamped the bamboo pattern from Bundle Monster plate BM-424
I love how delicate this design turned out. Best of all I think is that the bamboo pattern almost seems to have a textured look to it. I'm thrilled in this case that it didn't transfer fully, but left a few 'holes' in the leaves and stalks giving it an aged look.
Zoya Jacqueline
An ivory cream with a barely there pearly shimmer. The shimmer is not visible on the nail, but I think gives softness to the shade. The formula is very nice and provides good coverage at two coats as seen below although a few of the nails could have benefited from a very thin third coat. Swatches are with no top coat.
| Swatch Details | |
![]() | Brand: Zoya Collection: Lovely, Spring 2013 Color Name/Number: Jacqueline, ZP654 Number of coats: 2 Top Coat: No Free of Camphor, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP) |
I would love to know what you think of this art!
Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)
** Polishes were provided to me for review by the manufacturer or their PR. **
** For more information please see the disclosure policy **











0 Yorumlar