Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Getting dye crazy

 I'm a sucker for dying my hair. However, I'm now left with the hair from hell as it starts to rebel against all the wonderful colors of the rainbow that I've been over the past year. I am now thinking that it is time to focus on getting it back to fighting fit. So I plan on using some Bleach salon products to do this. I was planning on getting my hair back to white blonde by bleaching, toning and stripping before leaving it that color with a LOT of hair care conditioner nights in.
 This is a hard thing to do when I see all the wonderfully named hair care products that Bleach actually make. Most of which are available through Boots. Damn it!
Already my mind is awash with blullini, awkward peach, washed up mermaid. This has to stop! ARGH!

I did lay my hands on their washing out liquid, which I will try and let you know. Given I have a purple patch at the back of my head, green tips and a blue fringe that wont quit to get rid of. Wish me luck!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar