Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Autumn Style

Barratts (1)

I swear it was only yesterday that the sun was out in full force, beating down upon us Brits who immediately rushed down to the nearest park/ terrace/ open space to soak up the rays. I don't know why I am so surprised though, it is Britain after all, this sudden chill is normal.

However this sudden cold, frosty weather has caught me off guard, leaving my wardrobe full of skirts and bright colours a little inappropriate, so this weekend I took part in a little hobby called retail therapy. Moi? Never!

Barratts (6)

Autumn for me is all about the layering. Chunky knits, printed scarves and the latest trousers. Right now, tartan is massive, so when I saw these they immediately flew into my bag.

However for true autumn style there is one thing you can not do without. The good old rough, tough, Chelsea boot. Even I, Heroine in Heels, had to concede and get a pair of boots. I mean running through puddles in 5inch heels? Not ideal. Now I'm not one for sensible footwear, but when I say these are THE comfiest shoes I have ever worn I'm not kidding. I don't pretend to know why, but man I feel like I could climb Everest in these Barratts beauties (I'm not, people die). 

Barratts (5) Barratts (4) Barratts (3)

Cardigan- Zara (Similar)
Tshirt- Zara (Similar)
Necklace- Dorothy Perkins
Scarf- River Island
Trousers- Zara
Boots- c/o Barratts*

Barratts (2)
Don't get me wrong, while I love summer (or what summer we get in Britain) there is something quite mysterious about Autumn that I love. The way the leaves turn a crisp, golden colour, the wind whips up around your feet, and rich, hearty food comes out. 

Saying that, would I stick around if I was offered the warm tropical lure of somewhere else? Don't be silly, pass me the sun cream.
Follow on Bloglovin

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar