Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

{ One sweet mess }

1

Zara dress
Mango bag
Bershka sandals
Topshop sunnies
Bershka earrings

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15


     As you might know, we are currently living in Budapest which makes it quite impossible to post regularly, though we have taken some outfit photos. Because we are used to posting in the afternoon, and Budapest is famous for it's night life, we rarely have the time to post, even though I have this draft for more days. So I will try to switch to mornings. I know, how could I wake up earlier if I am out almost every night? Well, we will see. Let's hope it will work!! But if you miss us, just follow our Instagram accounts (Kinga & Saci) or like out Facebook page!
       But let's talk about this outfit real quick, because I have to go the Hospital to work (yes, I am not only partying here). I bought this dress on sale at Zara. I first thought it won't look good on me because it's white and I have to be honest I have gained some weight (all those glasses of wines and snacks in the afternoon). But I was pleasantly surprized, it looks quite good on me! So I knew I will wear it with my silver sandals and statement earrings. 

PS: Because we all love the good quality music, here's a new artist recommendation. I met them at Strand Festival, they are a hungarian band. They are freaking amazing!




Have a wonderful week!
xoxo,
Saci


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar